The ruins of Nollig Castle are located high above the town of Lorch on a hill of the same name and can only be reached on foot via the Rheinsteig trail or the RheinBurgenWeg trail.
It is a privately owned property and cannot be visited. Originally, the fortified tower built around 1300 formed part of the town fortifications.
More detailed information about the Ruins of Nollig Castle is available here:
65391 Lorch am Rhein